description of services
at carolyn a. events our passion lies in creating a truly distinctive experience for our clients. we specialize in a full spectrum of services; from weddings to parties to corporate events where we combine the creative and the professional to craft a custom event that highlights our clients unique style and vision. we like to meet our clients where they are at and guide them through the process to make their dreams a reality. click each service to read more, we can't wait to work with you!
our coordination package (commonly referred to as day-of coordination) is the package for the couple who has everything in place and needs an expert to make the day they planned absolutely perfect. with our coordination package we start communication approximately two months before your date; we'll work with you to finalize your day-of schedule, solicit it to your vendor team, and help wrap up any small remaining details. we'll be at the rehearsal and will assist in set-up of your wedding day, staying with you from when you arrive until your grand exit; all the while making sure your day is smooth and enjoyable.
our coordination package services include:
- complimentary consultation
- walk through of the venue the month of your event
- final meeting the week of your event
- vendor recommendations and contract review
- day-of timeline development and distribution to vendor team
- rehearsal coordination
- delivery and placement of personal items prior to your event start time
- oversight of reception or event activities
- pack-up of all personal items at the end of the event
- provided day-of emergency kit
- an assistant planner
- phone and email correspondence with guaranteed 48-hour response time
our coordination package comes at a flat rate of $2,100.
with our full planning package you receive dedicated service from the moment we meet. we'll work with you at regular check-ins to help craft a planning checklist, hone your budget, and will join you in vendor consultations. we work with you every step of the way to make sure that all details are covered and that your planning process is smooth and stress-free. our full planning package also comes with access to an exclusive online planning tool where all of your information can be viewed and kept in one organized location. the full planning package includes all items listed in the coordination package as well as:
- budget planning and payment tracking
- wedding website assistance
- monthly planning meetings
- weekly check-ins beginning one month before the event
- assistance with vendor selection and contract negotiation
- coordination of hotel block(s)
- assistance with selection and coordination of wedding party gifts
- assembly and distribution of favors and/or welcome bags
- development of event itinerary and distribution
- seating chart assistance and layout development
- assistance with aesthetic selection and execution
our full service packages begin at $5,700.
the partial planning package allows you to pick and choose items from both the coordination package and the full planning package and is customized at a per hour rate after the complimentary consultation.
our event styling philosophy combines your style, your personality, and your story into a day that is truly uniquely you. we begin by getting to know you as a client and use our expertise to conceptualize your overall design. we use design boards and hand sketching to clearly communicate your aesthetic to everyone involved. as your big day draws near, we hone in on details from decor elements to stationary to attire working to make your day personal and unforgettable. our approach includes partnering with top vendors to craft stunning events that meet your vision. If you have all of the organizational elements ready to go, but want a little help creating a stunning aesthetic then this is the package for you.
our event styling services include:
- development of color scheme, aesthetic, and vision
- creation of vision and design boards and distribution to all vendors
- design vendor recommendation and review (if not using for coordination or planning as well)
- attendance of select vendor meetings to assist with detail selection
- gathering of props as needed
- creation of a photography/videography shot list
- styling of detail shots for photographer/videographer
- oversight of detail execution on the day of your event
our event styling packages are customized to your needs after the complimentary consultation. we also offer publication and editorial styling.
we love to travel! whether you've decided on a destination wedding or your hometown is remote we'll make your event as smooth and stress-free as if it were down the street. we have experience with everything from mountain top venues to intimate beach weddings to rural farm locales. travel can be added onto any of the packages listed above. we do ask for two nights of accommodations and that transportation is covered in the final payment.